It’s only a few weeks until Christmas, and if you’re struggling to think of the perfect gift, then Ancestry by Heir Line may be able to help! We can research your family history and present our findings in one of these stunning, personalised books, packed from handbound cover to handbound cover with highly detailed information about your ancestry. We can tell you:
* When and where your ancestors were born
* Where they lived
* Who they married
* The names of the children they had
* What they did for a living
* How they relate to you
* When and where they died
* What their surname meant
* What their towns and villages were like
* And we could even include a photograph or two of them!
The books make beautiful presents for your family members to treasure forever, and can be passed down through the generations, ensuring that your family history is never forgotten. Additional copies of the book are available to purchase in the name of anybody mentioned within the family tree. And for those of you who have already researched your tree yourselves, all we need is a GEDCOM file (along with copies of your favourite family photographs) to produce your stunning Heir Line Storybook.
The contents of your book includes:
1. An introduction to your family history.
2. Pedigree charts showing your direct maternal and paternal ancestry.
3. A detailed explanation about the lives of your direct and indirect ancestors, including living relations. This can include the postal addresses of your ancestors (if these have been recorded).
4. Family tree charts.
5. An alphabetical list showing your ancestors’ (and living relatives’) occupations.
6. An index of everybody referenced within your book.
7. Relationship paths, explaining how everybody is related to you.
8. An index of all the towns, villages, cities and countries where notable events happened within your family history.
9. A chronological index of all the notable dates, eg. births, marriages, deaths.
10. The historical origins of all the surnames you have in your ancestry.
11. A beautiful family photograph album.
12. Topographical descriptions of the towns and villages where your English ancestors lived.
Contact Ancestry by Heir Line for further information.